Re: [Spridgets] Light for oil and temp gauge

To: <ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net>, "'EasternOshitGroup'" <EasternOshitGroup@yahoogroups.com>, "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Light for oil and temp gauge
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 20:34:26 -0500
Thread-index: Ac4BqQoMzHpivhu4QOGQ1hncxziafAABKsSg s=q20121106; t=1359855274; bh=o2qtRC9I2qTpA1PXsvNpU0VeAobb+vn8gkFjnTTkwQc=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=SRmIK32+kx4apF4rTOFD3q4uFY3iBoB6H4JXb7kqFW7F1x4uBE2iXbGX5KqTMGA6x Ajmbrg+VALJdCb64U/BpszhsAiUMCWVsPpRaLBB2/O+xzaU0oWPnew6i7gJddYkzOo 0O51I/7r2JDCuMoWZVCSwk3cC2iqHhiiBgzjC3+IBv0cVZ6divA+G0ZcfMxrQC8s2F 0uZJhxZ1CikBA58nwJR6bptrOqxSz+GHw3g28Dw7NfGiM4DeBmEQgiuzebVkcNGxxu s+wyDH2KJnU2BPOzkDoiNbErF0hJzBnga8R1r9hF5f+noAIav/Z1HfEeus/zn8ezdL 3DM/mmvo9V87g==
Ryan, Assuming the Prince of Darkness is not holding some personal vendetta
against you,
then you should be able to get some kind of light going inside that guage.

At the very least you could pull the gauge and drill a small hole in the
back sufficient for a white LED
with a current limiting resistor (about 500 ohms) in series with it.