[Spridgets] Spridgetly drive

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Spridgetly drive
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 17:19:32 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: WeslakeMonza1330
Out for a drive in the Sprite today since it's been parked in the garage
for 3 weeks and due one.

I passed a Suburu Impreza who didn't seem like he was in a hurry until  I
passed him (or the speed limits changed from a 40 mph to a 70 mph?).   Anyway
as I hoofed the Sprite he did likewise and never moved back in my rear
view mirror, even though I was changing up later than usual.  I used 4th  (1:1)
gear (car is a 5 speed) to 6.1K maybe 6.15/6.2K - 175/70 x 13 tyres on a
3.9 diff - which came up surprisingly quick from 3rd though I suppose I did
do  80 in 3rd (close ratio box) - you do the math.  After that I moved  over!

Somebody else officer,

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive