[Spridgets] Fw: Goods Books for a Winter's Storm

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Fw: Goods Books for a Winter's Storm
From: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 16:41:59 -0800 (PST)

851 pp?  Sometimes, Clancy could spare me some details.  Why does his
stuff have to be like:

"The sniper cradled his Remington MSR chambered in
.338 Lapua Magnum,  He loaded the 14.93 mm diameter and 93.5 mm long
cartridge  manufactured in Lapua, Finland which is located next to the Lapua
River in the province of Western Finland and is part of the Southern
Ostrobothnia region. The town has a population of 14,612 (31 December 2012)
and covers an area of 750.77 square kilometres (289.87 sq mi) of which
13.67 km2 (5.28 sq mi) is water. The population density is 19.82 inhabitants
per square kilometre (51.3 /sq mi)"

You get the idea.  OTOH, maybe I'm just
mad at him for the day I was flying Boston to Phoenix and grabbed a Clancy
book at the airport bookstore for the flight.  About 20 pages in, I realized I
had already read it.  It was a very long flight.

Rick

"Madman in a death
machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo