Re: [Spridgets] I saw oil?!!

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I saw oil?!!
From: charles christ <crusaderchuck@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 08:40:38 -0800 (PST)
controlled seepage.  what you saw was a "ufo" and just keep looking under hood
from time to time.
remember these cars have a sense of humor.....

chuck

So I started my 74 up this evening for a planned MG meeting and happened to
look under the hood while she was running and it looked like I had oil coming
out of the hose that goes into the seperator onto the top of the separator.B
I have never seen that before. It never overflowed or seeped down the back.B
I first tightened the clamp at the seperator but that didint do anything.B  I
loosened it up pulled the hose off and all looked well so I put it back on and
went for a short drive.B  Don't see it anymore.B  Should I be concerned about
driving it like this for 45 min at 80mph on the highway each direction?B
Never saw this before.

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive