Re: [Spridgets] Observations and impressions for bleeding the 1500 clutc

To: "Steve Christiansen" <schris51@att.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Observations and impressions for bleeding the 1500 clutch system
From: "Richard Ball" <rich_ball@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:16:49 -0800
Thanks for all the input on this.  Some have novel approaches such as removing
the slave, removing the master, reverse flow, remote bleeder, Chanting,
etc...

Now that I have experienced the problem and theorized the process I still
think the pressure bleed is the way to go as far as forcing air out.  It is a
simple solution that does not require removing parts.  Reverse bleeding would
be similar.  I think I might look into adding a remote bleed like Steve
mentioned in the future to keep from having to get under the car.

Thanks again for the input.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, WA