Re: [Spridgets] for the person that has 'almost' enough cars

To: dwoerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] for the person that has 'almost' enough cars
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 15:23:20 -0800 (PST)
Wondered the same, Dave. Seems like something that should roll across a
high-dollar auction stage, or simply put the word out among affluent
sporty-car folks that it is available for purchase. Maybe I'm wrong, but I
don't think eBay is the proper place for historical rare cars. Maybe I'm wrong
there, but that's the just my impression of the kind of car that does well
there. Maybe through Hemmings? A sign in the window in the parking lot at
Pebble Beach?

 - David Booker