Re: [Spridgets] End of Road

To: "Wilson, Doug" <dwilson@eatechnical.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] End of Road
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:43:47 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Much as I own the mineral rights to my property. There have been gas wells
all around north Texas, harvesting natural gas. 5 or 6 years ago, I signed
a lease, and was to receive a portion of the revenue, when they started
drilling. They have not started drilling yet, BUT, I am being taxed every
year, on POSSIBLE income, that I am not receiving.
What a line of SHIT this is...

--
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/