Re: [Spridgets] Sudden Loss of Clutch

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sudden Loss of Clutch
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 12:06:12 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
When the Moss part showed up . . the new clutch line. . a big difference in
wall thickness to say the least (even from a Moss part).  I replaced it as
soon as the new line came in.  Eventually the thin walled material I used
as a bypass measure replacing the area that had the whole burned into it .
.  . . the thin wall hardware store material could have swelled open and
burst apart.

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive