Re: [Spridgets] Weber 42 DCOE for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Weber 42 DCOE for sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 16:34:16 -0600
Larry Daniels wrote:
> What do you mean early?  Spring starts in only three days.  I'll start it
> out by donating $25 to the MJB Weber Carb Fund Drive!
>
> It's not like we don't all owe you!
>

> Larry

Traditionally I send out the message begging for money on April 11th the
"birthday" of Team.Net - that was the day in 1991 that the domain was
registered.

Some of you on Facebook may have seen my post about how my favorite radio
station started its fund drive this weekend, and they go on and on and
on for
nine days.  Aren't you glad I don't do that?

mjb.

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive