Re: [Spridgets] Aluminum Radiators

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Aluminum Radiators
From: JohnD <johnsfolly@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:29:25 -0400
I'm running a Spridgetech radiator from Rod Hahneman as well. He told me he
gets them from Ron Davis and from somebody in Indianapolis. The one he sold
me came from Winners Circle but he said it was a Ron Davis without the name
stenciled on the fins....therefore cheaper. However, without a tank on the
radiator, I had to add a custom-fabricated remote tank on the firewall,
which was an unexpected expense.
--JohnD

*Driving in the past lane!*
JohnsfollyVintageRacing <http://www.johnsfolly.webs.com>