Re: [Spridgets] Peter the Parts pimp still pimping parts?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Peter the Parts pimp still pimping parts?
From: Pat Elliott <pelliott@innercite.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 22:07:09 -0700
Not cheap....LAZY.........    sitting in front of my PC in my boxer at 8:30pm,
in a moment of clairity I remember, "I need a rebuild kit"....  " Didn't Peter
sell parts?"....  quick email and I can return to more pressing things.....
sure I could have looked in the archives and found Peters email,(LAZY),,, OR
looked up his number, (LAZY) and made myself a note to try and remember to call
sometime between the ten or so conference calls I get sucked into every work
day....(STILL LAZY)  so my method of parts shopping has been reduced to
throwing a request out on the interwebs and see who bites.......

"" Just Brits " Shop" <shop@justbrits.com> wrote:

>Damn Pat, I've heard of CHEAP and "We Tight" but TOO cheap to call a
>WATS line ???
>
>List, let's collect a mil each and send to Pat so he may CALL PPP
>(wait, think that would
>make us responsible for hiring a Phys. Therp. person to punch in the
>numbers + enter <F> ???).
>
>Or should we pair up a share a mil ??
>------------------------
>
>spridgets@autox.team.net