Re: [Spridgets] Santa Barbara in June

To: "Trevor Jessie" <trevor.jessie@gmail.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Santa Barbara in June
From: "Richard Ball" <rich_ball@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 08:33:13 -0700
Trevor,

It is probably too far out of your way and possibly the day you are
traveling, but there is the Brits at Golden Cove in Palos Verdes on the
16th.  It is a British only cars and coffee event on the third Sunday of the
month.  Santa Barbara is about 120 miles North of PV so a couple hour drive.
I don't know if he is still on here, but Vigil used to be part of this.

http://www.austin-healey.org/node/6285

I have kind of a soft spot for the PV/Torrance area since that is where my
family is from.

Have a great trip.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget