Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Speaking of Bugeyes

To: tequila.brad@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Speaking of Bugeyes
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 05:09:04 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: WeslakeMonza1330
It controls or regulates the output from the dynamo to prevent overcharging
 of the battery.  The dynamo might put out 14 volts charge which the
battery  won't like so the clicking points thing prevents this from happening.
Then  if you put all the headlights on and they draw 2 volts the clicking
points thing  needs to open to let all the dynamo produce the full charge - 12
to the battery  and 2 to the lights.

The easiest way to see this work is have an assistant switch stuff on while
 the engine is running and for extra interest have a voltmeter across the
battery.