Re: [Spridgets] Midget-ish

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Midget-ish
From: Jay Fishbein <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 13:22:18 -0700
I guess this evokes the question: "Why buy a Sprite."

He obviously just wants to express himself through custom bodywork which for
me is not as impressive as a body man who has the skills to do perfect metal
work for a restoration.

The further question is whether these creations and their associated mods are
done in the spirit of a Spridget.

This one is not.

But bottom line, it is his car and he is free to do whatever he wants with it.
He just shouldn't expect to get $10 grand or whatever when he is ready to
"move on".

Jay

On May 10, 2013, at 12:54 PM, Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net> wrote:

> Not my cup of tea, but looks very well done.
>

>> John Gunnell "Gunner" spoke at the Spridget 50th in a sweltering Siebkins
> tavern in Elkhart Lake last year.
>>
>> He just posted this.... and... well.... it's "interesting" as my
> sister-in-law says somewhat pejoratively... The craftsmanship is
commendable.
> What say you all?

<http://www.gunnersgreatgarage.com/category/news/>http://www.gunnersgreatgara
ge.com/category/news/