Re: [Spridgets] kind of spridget related

To: "'Mike Rambour'" <lists@dinospider.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] kind of spridget related
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 19:09:15 -0400
Thread-index: Ac5ghYBQypcPGxF3TlapBpZinLeTpQAKNiGg s=q20121106; t=1370300969; bh=pKr68N13VVGJ+zVnYLyxP10iwF1g67dgeDa86M5p82c=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=hZCHurR72un0QdsQp4d0juV9KCacT+8xaNR7l7KvXDI2LxReJVRGaG42XWks81j2h iPRuQUn4iAbv1lEffs9LOjs9DfWCMrwI7XOv9Ecl6Ib+9GRrxb2vw796bNutKd0iOV eATtpCGvsbaYPqBvR6zrpv6AWvbckRqLPylaI13qiRnphRpG5au2V1VconD2fwsxCv jL/VcBQgIaP13fq9wEISwZfcbsFTv8LdIRbALgSG/6ftaqjY9SarnvEchouna7p+tU JWviqYue08KyfGT1v9PtRb3QplZV1vYg1NOZS5DBa4ngZz8tpWH0pvaGAMY6Ayq68y 8vEXm/Sksmdjg==
I think for a car of that vintage you should locate (and perhaps upgrade) an
original motor.

I just don't see it being that less reliable than an A-series.

I realize it might be difficult to locate another motor, but I would at
least give it a shot.