[Spridgets] Rear Spring Question

To: "Spridgets@autox.team.net" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Rear Spring Question
From: David Ambrose <stargazer1@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 14:32:37 -0700
Our 1970 Midget has been sagging in the back. So, I ordered new standard
springs from Moss. The front springs are the standard height, not
lowered, and only a few years old. Just got the first spring in
yesterday, and it has a lot of curvature relative to the old one. That
doesn't surprise me, but it looks like installing the spring is going to
give us the converse problem; rear end sticking way in the air. I see
they carry rears that have been lowered one and two inches. They also
carry a distinct spring for the 1500, which I presume is the rubber
bumper version.

Am I getting set to install the correct spring, or should I consider one
of the lowered springs?

Thanks,
Dave Ambrose

spridgets@autox.team.net