Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Positive ground phone charger

To: Ed Woods <fogbro1@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Positive ground phone charger
From: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 10:30:52 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
I found a fully plastic isolated power outlet at the local boat parts
store.  I know that radio shack also used to have a fully plastic one, but
was really crappy.  They exist, but you still have the problem that
whatever device you plug into it may have a metal case that is connected to
the - side of the input.  If that metal case contacts the chassis of the
car (or any metal in car), you could have a serious problem.

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive