Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Positive ground phone charger

To: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Positive ground phone charger
From: Gmari2 <gmari2@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 13:39:30 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets@autox.team.net" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 19, 2013, at 11:57 AM, Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@mac.com> wrote:

> As long as the lighter and what ever is plugged into it is not connected /
in contact with the body of the car it is fine. You just need to keep the
polarities the same.  The charger for the phone does not know how the battery
is wired to the car only if the polarity is the same.

> I isolated a radio and the antenna in my first sprite because I could not
afford the price of a positive ground radio and ran it that way for years.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/bkitterer@me.com

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive