[Spridgets] Your Internet Footprint - No LBC Content

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Your Internet Footprint - No LBC Content
From: Tim Collins <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 19:09:37 -0400
I heard a story on NPR today about how researchers at MIT have
developed a program that graphically shows your "Internet footprint."
I tried it out and my little footprint consists of a "relationship"
with three cousins, a sister-in-law, and westlakemonze1330. This is
suppose to cover a time period of 1.6 years. Ok, I understand the
relative connections, but I don't understand why westlakemonze1330?
We have communicated a few times directly - probably less than 8 in
1.6 years. And, where's the connection to my brother who I contact
way more than westlakemonze1330? I AM careful about my Internet
footprint, however, since I am in the "Retired University Dean
Retirement and Relocation Program." At any rate, the rest of you are
safe from any Internet connections to me, I guess. Just to be safe,
burn this message after you read it.

Immersion.media.mit.edu

Tim Collins

spridgets@autox.team.net