Re: [Spridgets] Tire Size

To: <fogbro1@comcast.net>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tire Size
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 06:58:15 -0400
Since this car IS for Lori, right?  I'd go with nothing wider than 155 (145
is original) or 165 at the widest.  Others will try to talk you into 185 or
some other wide set-up.  But, Lori will be the one who has to maneuver into
and out of various tight places and I'm sure she'll appreciate the lighter
steering effort that the 155 width tires will still deliver.
BTW, I run 155s on my Midget and, as you have so frequently witnessed over
the years, cornering/handling performance is more than adequate. :)

Bud