Re: [Spridgets] Driving Technique

To: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Driving Technique
From: Brian Morse <owensdad74@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 14:50:25 -0400
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Great video!  Thank you for sharing.

You are right, he pushed the car hard right out of the gate.  At the end I
bet he said what he was supposed to say, but I wonder what he really
thought.

I had to watch it twice- once for windshield view, the other foot work and
gauges.  Heel toe in loafers!

Thinking back I wish I would have spent more time appreciating his talent
rather than rooting for his car not to finish (having been a Schuhmacher
fan).

3wheel

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive