Re: [Spridgets] Fun weekend!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fun weekend!
From: dwoerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 08:36:22 -0500
It WAS a fun weekend, or at least Saturday.  Haven't heard from The
Grasshopper (Ron) about how Sunday turned out.  Chris Manuel, Peter &
Jane Caldwell, Ron Soave, & I (who am I forgetting?) got to meet Mark
and put a face to the man who lives in the bowels of Ether-dom.  Meeting
Mark, Kas Kastner(2nd time), and seeing (and hearing) the TR250K was a
big thrill.  Thanks to the boys from Seattle, who have taken great care
of the car, for bringing it to Road America.  It was also good to talk
to Peter Egan.  I'm sure he was tired of answer questions about his
retirement but is always gracious.  Best of luck Peter and I'm
subscribing to Cycle World so I can read your exploits there.

Thanks, Mark, for all you do.  Go Team.Net!  Don't forget to donate!

Dave W.
59 :{)
Burlington WI

--
"Let prejudices and local interests yield to reason.
Let us look to our National character and beyond

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive