Re: [Spridgets] Axle issue

To: Pat Elliott <pelliott@innercite.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Axle issue
From: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 09:31:37 -0400
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
You have no choice but to keep beating on it.  It has to come out before the
diff can be removed.  Keep doing what you're doing - out as far as possible,
back in, and then beat it out some more.  Good luck.

Sent from my keyboard

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk@chartermi.net

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive