Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Parts Manual

To: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>, "fogbro1@comcast.net" <fogbro1@comcast.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Parts Manual
From: Walt Swift <wlswift@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 07:39:03 -0700 (PDT)
Rick (& Ed) Thanks for the link.  I downloaded a couple of the pdf versions of
the service parts manuals - akd 3566 & aid 3567 and compared them (very quick
look) with the paper akd 829 that I have.  The downloads appear to be
significantly more comprehensive (they cover the Mark I and II Sprite and the
Mark I Midget).  There's a bit more in explanation of use of the manual.  The
reprint quality i the pdf version (particularly in 3566) isn't great, but
seems acceptable on quick glance.  Certainly cheaper than the eBay prices I've
seen!

Walt

On Saturday, September 21, 2013 8:25 PM, HealeyRick