Re: [Spridgets] Anybody have a dead ribcase out back?

To: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>, spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Anybody have a dead ribcase out back?
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 15:32:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Peter - sorry about the description. The one I'm missing is indeed the one
at 9:00. It faces straight out of the left side of the remote housing. I
checked with a known bolt and it is 3/8" coarse. The other two you mention -
one pointing roughly 45degrees back and to the left, and the other, which has
the wire and locking tab that is to the right side of the tranny, but facing
straight back. Does that help any?

Thanks,
 - David
(516) 662-9766