Re: [Spridgets] Pimp my garage!

To: Brian Morse <owensdad74@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pimp my garage!
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:29:42 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thanks, Brian. Also note the Frank Clarici "FC" and "WWFD" stickers as well
:). Everything in the shop with the exception of the $10 (aircraft shop sale)
maple top, cast iron-legged work bench in front of the car is either on wheels
or fold up (the workbench on the wall on the right side of the car folds flat
against the wall, Menards ~$40). It comes in handy now and again when space
needs to be created. The Mrs. wants new flooring this year, as she intends to
stick "her" motorcycle in there and visit it with a glass of wine a few nights
a week during the winter.

Ron Soave
Roscoe, IL

"It only goes one way."
"Pay it forward."

On Friday, October 18, 2013 11:19 AM, Brian Morse
<owensdad74@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the idea Ron!  That is exactly what
I was looking for.

>I noticed the Team Thicko decal on your car.  Thumbs
up!

>On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I did one particle board wall on the cheap painted white (great for
hanging and shelving), and got checkerboard flooring on a roll from local DIY
place for 69 cents a square foot. Insulate the crap out of it. Light it cheap
with 8 foot   fluorescents, great for making believe it isn't winter. I
attached a photo, which hopefully you can see although the list won't.

>>Ron
>>

>>----------------
>>"The truth knocks on the door and you say,
'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling."

>>(Robert M. Pirsig, "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance")
>>
>>On Oct
18, 2013, at 8:58 AM, Brian Morse <owensdad74@gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings List,

>>> Ok, maybe not pimp it out, but improve it.
>>>
>>> The
cold months are setting in here in Michigan, and I plan to do some

insulating in the garage so I can actually work in there this winter. I

figured while I was at it, I might make some improvements to make it look

like a "car guy" garage.

>>> And, needless to say, I am on a budget so
cheaper ideas are welcome!

http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/owensdad74/library/garage?sort=3&page=1

>>> 3wheel Morse
>>> ------------------------