Re: [Spridgets] Annual Train Calendar Giveaway

To: rrengineer.mike@att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Annual Train Calendar Giveaway
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:29:32 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: WeslakeMonza1330
Are the trains steam trains?

tncarnut1@yahoo.com writes:

OK  folks
it's time for the highly anticipated annual train calendar giveaway!
All you
train buffs out there (we on the railroad call them "foamers"  due to
the
foaming at the mouth at the mere sighting of a train) get  your fingers
ready
to send the first email to get your new 2014 BNSF  train calendar.
Really I
see trains every effing day.  I don't  need no stinking train pictures
in my
house. So, first email I receive  gets the 2014 calendar, free of
charge.  As
an added bonus, I have  the 2013 calandar also for a consolation
prize to
anyone who wants  that.

Mike Maclean

spridgets@autox.team.net