Re: [Spridgets] White Post Restorations

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] White Post Restorations
From: Dave Yealy <lbc@littlebitcountry.com> mail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 15:43:04 -0500
Welcome to the wonderful world of Chinese made rubber products. If
Frank was still with us you would hear a tirade about how great their
rubber products are.
Looks like you will need to rebuild the master cylinder and while you
are fiddling with that you might as well rebuild the slave on the
trans, if the wheel cylinders have been done in 2007 you might think
about redoing them.

Dave

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive