Re: [Spridgets] Paint Question

To: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com> a=kj9zAlcOel0A:10 a=Mf1v_7_OAAAA:8 a=8LaAqv5HAAAA:8 a=lZ_Tg9AanqIA:10 a=pGLkceISAAAA:8 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=NDuMYDSmLmI9sx9OzxwA:9 a=CjuIK1q_8ugA:10 a=J0aUVQLP0FIA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=MSl-tDqOz04A:10 a=VgdHWzi9AekA:10
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Paint Question
From: Cebridge <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 13:08:22 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
If doing a total restoration I could see the soda blasting route but to just
an exterior respect a down to primer sanding and resurfacing w a sealer primer
should leave you a perfect long term finish base

Leo

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/60bugeye@cebridge.net

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive