Re: [Spridgets] Battery

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Battery
From: Jeff Foster <tr3.4.me@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 10:11:30 -0600
I'd pass on the jump pack - that's merely putting a Band-Aid on the
problem. At some point even it will leave you stranded somewhere.

Have the battery tested if it's more than a couple of years old and buy a
good battery with high CCA.

The starter may also be getting weak and need a rebuild. You can always
spend $$$ and get a new gear reduction starter that's supposed to be the
bee's knees but for only $50 (we tight!) you can buy a rebuilt starter at
many auto parts stores that will have a "lifetime" warranty.

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive