Re: [Spridgets] 57 rusty wrecked speedster gets 57k on eBay

To: "'Linda Grunthaner'" <grunthaner@gmail.com>, "'Tncarnut1'" <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 57 rusty wrecked speedster gets 57k on eBay
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 10:04:46 -0500
Cc: 'Spridget list' <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Seriously?  Lin, I've been welding for half a century and I can tell from
looking at that body that there's not enough left to weld on/to.  It's gonna
need so much new sheet metal that it wouldn't be worth doing.........even if
the body wasn't so horribly bent.   Roosevelt means nothing in the Porsche
world.  There was never a successful or famous racer of that name, so, what
we are left with is a very much used-up parts hulk.
I just don't see the Speedster market value growing enough to make this pile
of iron oxide a winning proposition.