[Spridgets] PLEASE READ- Re: Rear Hub Nut T

To: Bob Spruck <mgmaven@bellsouth.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] PLEASE READ- Re: Rear Hub Nut T
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 20:08:17 -0600
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MGVR@yahoogroups.com" <MGVR@yahoogroups.com>
I previously posted "blue Loctite" for this - it is actually GREEN Loctite.
This method came from Kent Prather, multi-time SCCA national champion.

"The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the
truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling."

(Robert M. Pirsig, "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance")

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/soavero@yahoo.com

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive