[Spridgets] Holy Sprite Journey of Redemption

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Journey of Redemption
From: "Ron Corry" <Ron.Corry@iol.ie>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 21:38:57 -0000
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
From: bmwwxman .
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 8:45 PM

Sadly, I have to look at his ugly mug in the mirror every morning...   ;-)

Edited...
It's still very hard for me to go through those pictures as they remind me
so much of my buddy Frank whom I still miss very much.

Cheers!!
Jim

Amen to that, Jim.

Still really have difficulty accepting our Frank is gone to that great
Healey/BMC Garage in the sky.

But my memory of meeting with that wonderful man is razor sharp.

Truly a wonderful occasion for me and my lads.

I still wear the Holy Sprite T-shirt on special motoring days.

May he rest in peace.

Ron, in Ireland
b59 AN5 bOggibipb

spridgets@autox.team.net