Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Journey of Redemption

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Journey of Redemption
From: dwoerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 14:12:02 -0600
Well said both of you.  I have Frank's picture, with his dates, on the
wall above Bugeye and saw it just this a.m.
I was out there working when my "offshore" electric screwdriver
succumbed to some unknown force.  Now I understand.
He's never gone.  I hoist one...maybe two, to you, Frank.

Dave W. (Heat wave! we're up to -10*F!)

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive