Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Journey of Redemption

To: "'brian S'" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>, "'spridgets list'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Journey of Redemption
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 00:54:47 -0500
Well, not quite that mystical.  I had the pleasure of meeting Frank on
several occasions and hoisting some malt beverage with him, too.
This thread actually got started on the MGE Midget Forum, when I brought up
the story of the Holy Sprite's Journey of Redemption in response to a
question about small trailers for transporting an autocross Midget.
And, since I was one of several guys who towed The Holy Sprite on it's
Journey of Redemption, I was able to offer the fellow some information on
how that trailer towed.

First and foremost, Frank set a shining example of how we should treat our
fellow Spridgeteers.  Frank possessed several admirable qualities, but his
generosity and willingness to dive into a project and help someone was an
example we'd all do well to follow..........at least as much as our own
energy levels will allow. :)

Bud