[Spridgets] I'll Run this Again

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] I'll Run this Again
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 11:27:50 -0700
Thank you to Bill and Brian for their valued input.

I feel like I am taking out an add in Craig's List when I send this to see
if anyone new has any ideas.

So far the most plausible refers to the motor mounts (which I think are in
good shape . .  but could be wrong).

This is such a strange condition as the two components in the truck are not
related to each other . . at least as I can see.

My clutch is fine running around town.  Only when slowing down in a parking
lot or slowing down to back up does it lose hydraulic pressure . . or that
which feels like the loss of pressure.  I lose the clutch and cannot shift
to neutral . . gear shift is stuck.

If I shut the engine off the clutch pressure starts back up again.

So I regularly find myself shutting down the engine in order to get my
clutch back when having to drive slow.

Anyone have any other ideas how these two systems are interacting with each
other?

I do have a new slave in the car and I am expecting a new master to show up
soon from LMC truck.

1958 Ford F-100 223 (142 whopping horse power . . but it feels like 143) 6.

Thanks again,

Kirk

59 1275 newly painted in Wimbledon White in my garage with Nason Fulthane
single stage . . many hours in prep work taking it back to metal . . then
epoxy . . white sealer coat and then the color.  Shot with the Italian
Anwest Iwata 1.8 and 1.5.

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive