Re: [Spridgets] Water temp question..

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Water temp question..
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 14:50:52 -0500
References: <20140927.222037.21885.0@webmail-beta01.vgs.untd.com> s=q20140121; t=1412970713; bh=VXIY/vuFxrztPhW9k5sZFYCw9IWetX8HQHwQthK6QrA=; h=Received:Received:From:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Subject:Date:To: Message-Id; b=hbdV3urdF4OfHrsbKFEysFwh+yKn3yJn/yM0Uhdt8aV4M+7bMFfR99wX4EU8ldGW/ /kn+nIxoZk2zr5Kzh5g1JX4cFyVJW5zfSTN1hMqmmHPH0pFgZ2xL6AyMLk7yJLoIMc l1C+pvSILWp6HVMVsFTKtgK6ttkZE0nPPvC3mvXYMJJBgce5pmR/5AMSLOMhGu2mPp yp2TzskgdZjDn08Lw19uMQtmzU+kFisvQWOtr66IpD2vxYhnxlROpPmedv6xLPx7AX yVLN4ep+QKOVlvQyzKNH0lMCHLryQ9wFfP3maMU3Kbjme7bzcbVY1y2h9h5+AcBL8l Tc+YuZMQayr3A==
Recored three row radiator installed...  then removed, fan mounting
arrangement fixed.. then reinstalled.  At idle, will not get over 160
degrees..  rev to 3000 for a minute and let off, temp goes up to190 degrees
then cools down.  Temp decrease across radiator (to[p vs bottom) a little over
20 degrees with the car stationary .

Oh yeah, any astronomers or astrophysicists  out there?  I need to know where
to publish.  I have proof of fourth dimensional travel, I have seen the other
side of the black hole!  For those of you not sure, please look down to either
side of the radiator mounting where it abuts the bumper support.  I have found
4 5/16 inch nuts, 3 7/16 inch washers, and 2 7/16 inch lock washers.  I have
all of mine installed ergo these MUST belong to someone else.

Lester

<spridgets@autox.team.net>
>> Sent: Fri, Sep 26, 2014 2:46 pm
>> Subject: Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: Water temp question..
>>

>> HAZAH!!
>>
>> Faithful readers may recall somewhere along my tortuous travail that I,
over a decade ago, was unable to have the radiator recored as the shop was
unable to find something that would work with the Bugeye radiator. Today I
took the radiator over and asked him to check for leaks and flow. In less than
a few seconds he said.. "Whoa, this is really clogged up, there shouldn't be
any back pressure." When I reminded him about the core he responded with,
"..new folks run the company, not going to be a gig deal to replace it, with
at least a 3 row modern core."

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive