Re: [Spridgets] Fuel Pump ?

To: "jrkitchens@roadrunner.com" <jrkitchens@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fuel Pump ?
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 13:47:13 -0800
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Just get a Facet solid state pump.  Moss sells them for $75.  or you can go to
Aircraft Spruce and order the very same pump for $32.95.  Go to the link below
and order the pump at the very bottom of the Facet pump chart.  Exactly the
same specs, exactly the same pump.  I have on on my Bugeye with a 1275 and it
works perfectly.  Mount it near the tank.  Have a filter before or after the
pump or ideally both places.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/eppages/facetpumps.php?clickkey=14306

Mike MacLean
60 Sprite