Re: [Spridgets] NOS early (box sprite) door mechanism AHA7033 and AHA703

To: george.brokaw@cox.net, refisk@chartermi.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NOS early (box sprite) door mechanism AHA7033 and AHA7034
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 03:25:40 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Full-name: WeslakeMonza1330
No, my Sprite is a 69 and I want what I guess is about 67-68 locks so the
AHA part numbers are correct.  The obvious identifying marks between the
early and late locks is that the late locks are slightly larger and have a big
Y  in the pressing.  The earlier locks are smooth.

As an aside my doors already have had retro-fitted the earlier quarterlight
 catch (more 'roundy' and rarer than the later catch), and internal door
release  levers.

Regards

Daniel