Re: [Spridgets] Seat spacers

To: healeyrik@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Seat spacers
From: WeslakeMonza1330--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 16:18:47 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Full-name: WeslakeMonza1330
--===============6988393686417953545==

--part1_cfece.7b78f72d.41e988b6_boundary

Hi Rick and the list,

I've spent ages thinking about this.  My seat is non-standard and I  think
is tilted though I have plenty of leg room (seat is all the way  back).

The issue that occurred to me is that the studs in the seat are only just
long enough to fasten to the seat frame so removing the seat frame means I
need  a longer stud in the seat.  I haven't checked how easily the studs can
be  removed.  The loss of the height of the seat frame also has to be
compensated by the spacers.  So, the seat needs to come out before I can  get
much further.  I also have a bunch of other stuff I need to work on  first so
this project may go silent for a few weeks.

Regards

Daniel