[Spridgets] midget from seattle to la

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] midget from seattle to la
From: jrkitchens--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 22:44:15 -0500
If it is drivable over the 1,800 miles, I will gladly do it for you.I live in
the Los Angeles area. Alaskan Airlines flights are about $100 one-way, plus two
days of driving - gas and hotel. Insurance would be the only issue - liability
- if it breaks, is stolen or damaged enroute. I could tow it, also, if you
wanted.  UShip.com does a good job of transporting. I have had a few cars
transported via them. I would expect about $1,000 for the transport, via a
uship hauler.

If I did it, my costs would be:
gasoline, 90 gallons at $3.00/gallon, $270
airfare, parking, 140
taxi to site to pickup, ~$60
hotel, 3 nights (just incase) $350
meals, $50/day