Re: [Spridgets] Way too many projects ----no time and less storage

To: frogeye@cox.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Way too many projects ----no time and less storage
From: WeslakeMonza1330--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 06:48:04 -0400
Full-name: WeslakeMonza1330
--===============8211684269962324206==

--part1_1539c1.2045d14.42639064_boundary

Hey Alan,

Your SO isn't on the list so you can tell us many cars you REALLY HAVE (or
are you keeping half of them)!  Enquiring minds want to know.

Also you haven't forgotten a set of hinges and the lightest knock-off
spinners from your stash have you?

So there is a Keene in New Hampshire as well as a Keene in Texas?

If you have a Sprite badge that goes into the plinth that is fitted to the
grille (I do have a spare plinth) let me know.

Regards

Daniel