Re: [Spridgets] MKII Sprite For Sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] MKII Sprite For Sale
From: Mark Haynes via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 20:30:23 GMT
Full-name: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
The wheels came off of a BMW 2002 that a friend of mine was scrapping, so I
redrilled the wheel studs to 7/16" on a 100mm X 4 pattern- Those wheels also
fit on all four of my Tercel 4WDs as well. I just wish that I had the center
covers for them, they'd look much better with them on.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward

Great car Mark.
Hope you get what you're asking. Seems worth it to me.
I'll put it out to the Yahoo/Bugeye list if you want.
I'd also suggest listing it on www.bugeyeparts.com
Quite a bit of traffic on there, it's free and John's a true Spridget lover.
He's built some really cool stuff.

One question, what wheels do you have on that Sprite?

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!
Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/5579f0374b47870377a75st04duc

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive