[Spridgets] Watkins Glen Grand Prix Festival

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Watkins Glen Grand Prix Festival
From: John Farley via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 18:16:34 -0400

--047d7bdc13e0b7c7ad051f6bf349

Anybody going to be at the GP Festival at Watkins?  I will have my blue
bugeye in the Glonora Run tomorrow, Friday.  Also my Vette in the Wonderful
Waterfall Tour Sat.

John F.

--047d7bdc13e0b7c7ad051f6bf349

 will have my blue bugeye in the Glonora Run tomorrow, Friday.=C2=A0 Also m=
v></div>

--047d7bdc13e0b7c7ad051f6bf349--

--===============1116459096800234395==

spridgets@autox.team.net