Re: [Spridgets] Sleep number bed

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sleep number bed
From: David Lieb via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 08:06:49 -0500

--047d7b41410618a93f0522245a62

OTOH, Trish and I have been enjoying our Sleep Number bed for 10 years or
so. I agree that they are over-priced, but we are quite comfortable in it.
If I look for it, I can find the joint between the two halves which allows
for a different inflation level on each side, but it is not intrusive. We
originally did not purchase the complete setup with frame, but added the
frame later and glad we did.
David L

--047d7b41410618a93f0522245a62

 bed for 10 years or so. I agree that they are over-priced, but we are quit=
e comfortable in it. If I look for it, I can find the joint between the two=
 halves which allows for a different inflation level on each side, but it i=
s not intrusive. We originally did not purchase the complete setup with fra=
v>

--047d7b41410618a93f0522245a62--

--===============0932845424366074077==

spridgets@autox.team.net