[Spridgets] Merry Christmas Spridgiteers

To: Spridget list <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Merry Christmas Spridgiteers
From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 09:55:24 -0500

--001a11c120fa084c560527ce4352

I hope all my Spridgiteers who celebrate had a Merry Christmas. I'm
visiting my aunt and uncle here in Carmel California but we are all sick
with a cold although I couldn't be happier because I love them so much. I'm
a native Californian and always love coming home.

I hope your LBC received something nice from Santa even if just plans for
TLC.
Lin

62 California Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--001a11c120fa084c560527ce4352

I hope all my Spridgiteers=C2=A0who celebrate=C2=A0had a Merry Christmas. I=
&#39;m visiting my aunt and uncle here in Carmel=C2=A0California but we are=
 all sick with a cold although I couldn&#39;t be happier because I love the=
m so much. I&#39;m a native Californian and always love coming home.=C2=A0<=
tyle=3D"font-size:small">&quot;Pay if forward&quot; in honor of Frank Clari=

--001a11c120fa084c560527ce4352--

--===============8082942704849652083==

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive