[Spridgets] Tyre Life

To: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Tyre Life
From: Martyn Ridley via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 21:21:35 -0400
Six years - only if you drive the car year round and in temperature
extremes.  i.e. here in Canada.  If you are only driving in 'Spritley'
weather you can get many more years.  By the time the tyres 'harden up'
and loose grip, say ten years, they will behave much more like the OEM
tyres.

As for only ordering Stateside, what's the big fear of ordering
internationally; a Talaban with every tube?  There are several UK
suppliers more than pleased to assist with the joy of dealing with
customs.  US customs can't be worse than Canada Customs (after all, our
guys have guns now too!)  Shipments by DHL, Fed Ex can be quoted on a
'delivered' basis (includes customs and delivery to your door - for
those uninitiated).  UPS will do the same but they tend not to handle
such sized shipments.

As I said earlier, its more expensive, but if that's the tyre you

If you want to go cheap, get a 155/80 13 from Coker.

Cheers,
Martyn

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive