[Spridgets] Looking for help on the left coast (Pasadena area)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Looking for help on the left coast (Pasadena area)
From: Chris Manuel via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 20:51:12 +0000
Hi all-

A friend of mine is looking for someone in the Pasadena, CA area to sort out a
few things on his '69.  If he were a good friend, he's fly me out, but I
digress... :)

Car runs fine, but needs fine tuning with some carb adjustment and accelerator
cable issue, and probably a good going over and assessment.  He's also aware of
costs.

Thanks in advance-
Chris

59/60 Bugeye