Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Side Curtains

To: Bob Spruck <raspruck@gmail.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Side Curtains
From: CosmicMag1380 via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 10:50:44 -0700

--001a113fb9720ae02d052fc07c1c

The repro Geoff H side curtains that I have seen on the net have them
facing the rear so they slide on from the front to the rear. Basically, the
manufacturer just enlarged a set of regular spridget curtains. My original
GH side curtains have a seat that the set bolt goes through not a bracket.

HTHs

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye

--001a113fb9720ae02d052fc07c1c

he net have them facing the rear so they slide on from the front to the rea=
r. Basically, the manufacturer just enlarged a set of regular spridget curt=
ains. My original GH side curtains have a seat that the set bolt goes throu=
=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 2:31=
 PM, Bob Spruck via Spridgets <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:sprid=
gets@autox.team.net" target=3D"_blank">spridgets@autox.team.net</a>&gt;</sp=
an> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;=
border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
 =20

   =20
 =20
        Bugeye with Healey Hardtop, I have a question regarding the side
        curtains. I am applying new seals to the special tall side
        curtains and want to know which way the mounting brackets attach
        to the frames. Do the open ends of the brackets face toward the
        front of the car or toward the rear? Does it make any
        difference?<br>
        Bob<br>
        Sharpsburg, GA<br>

=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"n=
oreferrer">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"; target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"nor=
eferrer">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
ets/cosmicmag1380@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://au=
tox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/cosmicmag1380@gmail.com</a><br>
pridget parts!</div><div>2010 Arrow shed full of excess spridget parts!!!</=

--001a113fb9720ae02d052fc07c1c--

--===============1305346061489628509==

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive