[Spridgets] MG2016

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] MG2016
From: Bruce Hamper via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 20:51:43 -0500

--001a113ce2569b1d8b053583b63d

I just got back to St. Louis from MG2016 in Louisville. I missed Trevor,
but was able to catch up with some of the other regulars.  What a great
display of Spridgets!  The effort put into the restorations is absolutely
phenomenal.  There were 19 Spridgets in the chrome bumper ('61-'74)
category; the most Spridgets in attendance in years!  My '69 Sprite was the
only Sprite, but it was welcomed by the MG 'Mark of Friendship'.  I can
provide a list of the award winners if anyone is interested.
BruceH

--001a113ce2569b1d8b053583b63d

e. I missed Trevor, but was able to catch up with some of the other regular=
s.=C2=A0 What a great display of Spridgets!=C2=A0 The effort put into the r=
estorations is absolutely phenomenal.=C2=A0 There were 19 Spridgets in the =
chrome bumper (&#39;61-&#39;74) category; the most Spridgets in attendance =
in years!=C2=A0 My &#39;69 Sprite was the only Sprite, but it was welcomed =
by the MG &#39;Mark of Friendship&#39;.=C2=A0 I can provide a list of the a=

--001a113ce2569b1d8b053583b63d--

--===============0376617466902922763==

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive